Saturday 15 October 2011

The Markwick family..

Gorgeous gorgeous family.. They are just besotted with each other. The love they each have for one another is just amazing. I took some family pics in August - only now am I getting to blogging them. Life has picked me up on its spindly little legs and carried me far away.

Little Archie. So happy with life. He was so happy to sit and watch everyone and everything and just take it all in.. Such a breeze to photograph, he offered me those blue delicious eyes with these cute little expressions.
Lowana. Perfectly perfect. She is going to grow into a beautiful young woman sometime very soon. She has this aura about her that tells me she knows where she is headed in this lifetime. One of those kids who you instantly love.
Here they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment