Saturday 15 October 2011

The Caro Family

Stunning, beautiful, elegant.

These words all come to mind when I think of this family. 5 girls. That's right FIVE.

I caught up with these guys in September - Fathers Day I beleive!!

First is Taylah. The eldest and the wisest. She sets a great example for each of her sisters to look up to. Then Jayde, the sweetest and just the most giggly and happy little thing - she is all girl. Then Emily, the mother hen. She fusses over all of her sisters, keeping them all check and knowing what is happening all the time. I finally got her to smile for me. The the stars Sophie and Emily. Twins. I could not for the life of me tell them apart. They were both as lovely as the other.

Their parents dote on each and every one of them. They are fantastic little girls, so grounded and so stunning and were such a breeze to photograph. Thanks for letting me into your lives to take some snaps of your girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment