Saturday 15 October 2011

Haeley and Owen get married!!

What a pleasure.. what an honour.. I was gobsmacked when Haeley asked me to photograph her engagement party turned wedding party. I have known Haeley for quite a while - we met through our now husbands who work together. We instantly clicked and we have had a ball getting to know each other over the past few years.

Haeley and Owen had secretly married a few weeks prior to their big day. They tied the knot in a small family ceremony in Broome, WA. True to their style, they only announced to a few select friends and when everyone turned up for the 'engagement party' they were met with a bride and groom. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house (wow... here come the tears AGAIN!).

Thankyou again Haeley for inviting me into this special time of your and Owen's life.. I have had a ball going through your photos... I hope you like your preview. I will be in touch soon with the rest of your gallery.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment