Friday 22 July 2011

Bethany and Hannah

Two special little girls.

Cindarella once said 'Even miracles take a little time'.

They were a long time in the making.. and they were worth every second of the wait.

Here is Bethany and Hannah again. I am so excited to be able to watch these little girls grow. My neices.
Hannah is a little pocket rocket. She slides, giggles, and wiggles. She is full of so much life already. The cheekiest personality.
Bethany is my goddaughter. It's always the quiet ones you have to watch. I know she is quietly waiting and carefully planning how she is going to run the show. They are little angels and they bring a tear to my eye as I post these pictures, because my heart fills with so much love. They are loved by everyone so much.

xx Aunty Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment